Within the Medical Affairs division and under the responsability of the Phase IV Unit
Manager, the Phase IV Scientific and Medical Expert contributes to elaborating the scientific
program of the global phase IV department and provides state of the art expertise in the
design, analysis and communication of phase IV studies. He manages the scientific
interfaces of the department. Your main missions will be :
- To Develop the three years plan for Phase IV studies :
- Define needs and priorities in collaboration with marketing, market access, medical
affairs and phase IV staff, in each therapeutic area (for Rx and Self Medication business
- Develop study protocol outlines based on the collected needs and ideas in collaboration
with Clinical Project Manager and biometry departments.
- Build the communication plan and tools (posters, articles, slide desk, others) with
biometry/communication group ;
- Manage scientific interfaces with other functions :
- Research, Evaluation & global development departments,
- Rx and Self-Medication Medical affairs,
- US phase IV and affiliates.
You could be involved in other projects in collaboration with the Phase IV Unit Manager
Medical degree, pharmacist or PhD is required. You hold a significant experience, more than
seven years, in clinical Development (dermatology experience preferred)/ Research within an
international pharmaceutical company
An experience in cosmetic and Self-medication products and in Phase IV studies would be
For this challenging expert position, a very good relationship and a fluent English are
Open contract, based in Sophia Antipolis (South of France).
Salary to be defined regarding profile & experience.
If you are interested in this position, we thank you to send your application,
referenced SA/SCEPHIV0215/GRD by email to: email@example.com
GALDERMA, DRH - Les Templiers - 2400, route des Colles - Sophia Antipolis, 06410 Biot